This information explains other ways to talk to your Spotify stats: View recent tracks in your profile, take a look at year-extended trends with Spotify’s yearly personalized playlists, or use a third-party application or website.
How to speak to your Spotify Stats on PC, Mac, and Web
Among Spotify’s best features is getting the opportunity to track the songs you enjoy some time to supply understanding of the habits. This allows you to uncover your selected tracks and notifys you ways you alter after a while.
The Spotify application on PC, Mac, along with the web interface offers the most information on your recent Spotify habits. You will observe your top artists, songs, and all of the your Spotify playlists using these steps:
- Tap your money name within the upper right-hands corner within the application.
- Select Profile inside the drop-lower menu.
- You can browse your frequently performed artists, songs, and all of the your playlists. Tap See All under any category to build up their list of artists, songs, or playlists proven.
How to speak to your Spotify Stats on Mobile
You’ll find up-to-date Spotify stats within the mobile application, too, nevertheless the details are restricted to frequently performed artists and playlists.
- Tap the Settings icon (which appears as being a gear).
- Select View Profile underneath your user icon.
- You can browse your lately performed artists and all of the your playlists. Select Your Library > choose Artists, Albums, Podcasts & Shows to demonstrate.
How to locate More Stats With Stats.fm for Spotify
While viewing your Spotify top albums, artists, songs, and playlists is a great start, you may want to delve so much much deeper for the Spotify stats. A mobile application known as Stats.fm for Spotify (formerly known as Spotistats for Spotify) will help you obtain a better knowledge of the Spotify habits, including should you listen, how extended you listen, your top genres, and much more.
Stats.fm for Spotify even enables you to definitely view stats using the month, year, over all your membership, obtaining a custom period of time, and even more.
Here’s techniques for getting began with Stats.fm for Spotify.
- Download Stats.fm for Spotify inside the Application Store (iOS), and have the Android Stats.fm for Spotify version inside the Google Play Store.
- Tap Register > Continue.
- Enter your Spotify username and passwords and tap Register.
- Tap Accept accept own application permission to get involved with your Spotify account.
- Across the Overview tab, view some elementary statistics, together with your top artists, playlists, and activity.
- Tap The most effective for the see much more stats, such as the top tracks, artists, and albums you’ve needed directly into around four days, six a few days, or even a very long time,
- Tap Stats to speak to your top genres, usage percentages, and even more.
- For additional stats, you’ll have to upgrade to Stats.fm Plus ($3.99). The application form will instruct yourself importing your Spotify history. Then, you will notice your current amount of streams, minutes, streamed, your full streaming history, and even more.
View Spotify Stats While using the Stats for Spotify Website
You may also link your Spotify account getting another-party stats how does someone view more in depth information. Probably the most used third-party Spotify web stats tools may be the Stats for Spotify website. Here’s the intricacies:
- Visit the Stats for Spotify website and choose Login with Spotify.
- Select Accept let the site to get involved with your Spotify data.
- Select Top Tracks, Top Artists, or Top Genres to find out more in depth information of individuals groups.
- Produce a personal playlist from tracks within your charts and find out it in Spotify.
Other Third-Party Spotify Stats Tools
- You can explore your Spotify stats inside a couple of unique ways with your Spotify stats tools:
- Obscurify: The Obscurify website provides you with understanding of methods obscure your musical tastes are in comparison to other users.
- Receiptify: The Receiptify website and application could be a top-track generator that allows you to certainly view your top tracks using a bill.
- Zodiac Affinity: The Zodiac Affinity website reveals in situation your song choices resonate together with your astrological sign.
- How Bad Could Be The Streaming Music? The How Bad Could Be The Streaming Music website offers a humorous undertake your musical tastes and stereotypes you accordingly.
How Will You See My Spotify Wrapped Story?
The annual Spotify Wrapped story, which highlights your listening trends while using year, might have throughout the house screen within the mobile, PC, or Mac application. It’ll appear pops up the house screen generally within the playlists section. Wrapped usually involves late November or early December and disappears after 2012.
You may also view your Wrapped story, along with the information it draws from, by going to Spotify’s Wrapped website.
May I Still See My Spotify Wrapped From Previous Years?
You cannot view past versions within the Spotify Wrapped story released every year. This story disappears after 2012 and isn’t available after it’s removed.
However, the Spotify Wrapped story differs from the playlist. The storyplot could be a video that highlights your selected tracks and artists, since the playlist is all of the songs you can have some fun playing the Spotify application. Spotify delists the storyplot, but past playlists remain available.
You’ll find past yearly playlists in your set of playlists. They’re labeled Your Top Songs and include the growing season the playlist represents. Additionally, there are these playlists by searching for the Top Songs.
Users frequently create playlists labeled Spotify Wrapped or even your Top Songs to usher in individuals who mistake these playlists for the real factor. Many utilize Spotify’s official art. You can place the fakes with summary of the playlists’ byline. These rogue playlists aren’t dangerous, nonetheless the songs they play aren’t according to your Spotify stats.
Your Spotify Wrapped story is totally different from the playlists it’s built on. The playlists persist whatever the storyline disappears. The storyplot is finished forever, however, you can view Your Top Songs for almost any given year in your playlists library, so you view newer favorites in your account.
How will you see artist stats on Spotify?
If you wish to determine stats for particular artists, look for the artist and visit their profile. You will notice play counts beside each song within the Popular section.
How will you cancel Spotify Premium?
To cancel Spotify Premium, register to Spotify within the internet browser and visit Account > Change Plan > Cancel Premium > Yes. In case you subscribed through iTunes, you have to cancel your hard earned money out of your iOS device or iTunes using the pc.
How will you delete my Spotify account?
To close your Spotify account, visit support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and choose Account > If perhaps to seal my account. Ensure that you cancel your Spotify Premium subscription first for people who’ve one.
How will you change my Spotify username?
To modify your Spotify display name, visit Settings within the application, tap your username, then tap Edit Profile. Alternatively, link your Spotify account to Facebook to demonstrate your Facebook name and photo.
How will you download songs on Spotify?
This selection is just created for compensated subscribers. Open a playlist or album on Spotify, then select the Download toggle switch. All the songs will most likely be saved for that device to be able to listen offline.
Was this site useful?